FOOD SERVICE ASSISTANT - Now accepting Applications!
Trees For Tomorrow is seeking a part-time Food Service Assistant
Start date: July 11, 2016
- Preparing meals and beverages
- Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and/or snacks to guests
- Cleaning the dining and kitchen areas
- Other duties as assigned by Food Service Managers and Operations Manager.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to plan, cook and serve groups of 20-100 people
- Good health habits as required by state law
- Ability to work cooperatively with others but also be willing and able to work independently
- Willing to work early morning, afternoon, evening, and/or weekend hours
- Passing a background check
- High school diploma or GED
- Association with a well-established natural resources specialty school.
- Varied schedule.
- Participating in special events.
- Hours will vary throughout the year, but will average 10-20 hours per week most weeks
Apply in person 8am-4pm at Trees For Tomorrow, 519 Sheridan Road East, Eagle River, WI 54521. Call Mandy at 715-479-6456 for more information.