Trees For Tomorrow is seeking a part-time Housekeeper.
Start date: July 2015
- Setting up and cleaning dorms
- Cleaning administrative offices
- Cleaning classrooms
- Cleaning vehicles
- Other duties as assigned by Head of Housekeeping and Operations Manager.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work cooperatively with others
- Willing to work early morning, evening, and/or weekend hours
- High school diploma or GED.
- Willing to work in food service, as needed.
Apply in person at Trees For Tomorrow, 519 Sheridan Road East, Eagle River, WI 54521 or call 715-479-6456 for an application.