Trees For Tomorrow is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HOUSEKEEPING and FOOD SERVICE ASSISTANT - Now accepting applications!
Trees For Tomorrow is seeking a part-time Food Service and Housekeeping Assistant
Start date: Position open until filled
- Setting up and cleaning dorms
- Cleaning administrative offices and classrooms
- Preparing meals and beverages
- Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and/or snacks to guests
- Cleaning the dining and kitchen areas
- Other duties as assigned by Head of Housekeeping and Operations Manager.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to plan, cook and serve groups of 20-100 people
- Attention to detail
- Good health habits as required by state law
- Ability to work cooperatively with others but also be willing and able to work independently
- Willing to work early morning, afternoon, evening, and/or weekend hours
- Passing a background check
- High school diploma or GED
- Association with a well-established natural resources specialty school.
- Varied schedule.
- Participating in special events.
- Hours will vary throughout the year and may average 10-20 hours per week most weeks. Some weeks there will be no to minimal hours, while other weeks there may be 30+ hours.
Apply in person 8am-4pm at Trees For Tomorrow, 519 Sheridan Road East, Eagle River, WI 54521.