Trees For Tomorrow, a natural resources specialty school accredited by AdvancEd, is located in the beautiful outdoor classroom better known as the "Northwoods" in Eagle River, Wisconsin. The focus of Trees For Tomorrow is to place people of all ages in direct contact with the natural resources that humans depend on.
Classroom time with science based study combined with active, field study in the surrounding nature rich areas lends to:
"A Natural Resources Education Experience That Lasts A Lifetime!"
Students of all ages leave a Trees For Tomorrow workshop with a renewed interest in the outdoors, sustainable practices, newly learned skills, friends, and connections with themselves and the natural world we live in.
These lifetime experiences could include:
- Kids learning to cross country ski for the first time!
- Road Scholar® adventurer canoeing with a grandchild!
- An adult photographing sun up to sun down in a variety of different nature scenes!
- A teacher learning survival skills to educate their own students during the school year or learning first hand what it takes to manage a logging site!
- Local children looking for bugs in a nearby lake as they study water quality!
- A business group taking a break from a meeting by working on their team skills!